One of my 2016 goals was to actually USE my planner. I’ve been using planners since high school, but after turning into a grown up, using a planner regularly became hard. I think this was due in part to the fact that I haven’t found a planner that suits me…until now. Last year, I gave the Day Designer by Whitney English a test run by printing off one of their daily sheets and using it for myself. I liked the layout of the page and quickly ordered one for 2016.
For 2017, I’ve decided to give one lucky winner the gift of time. I ordered TWO planners. One for me and one for a lucky winner 🙂
*Just a note that this is NOT a sponsored post and I bought both Day Designers with my own money. I am sponsoring this giveaway myself! I have no affiliation with Whitney English or the Day Designer company. Just wanted to show some love to y’all and help you achieve your 2017 goal(s)!*
I love how the daily pages have a Top Three in the upper left hand corner. A space for the 4 D’s: Due, Dinner, Dollars, and Don’t Forget. AND they have a space for an hourly schedule and a to do list side by side. This is rare combo for planners. I’ve used many planners, and very few have this feature. Also, on the bottom is a space for notes and Daily Gratitude.
Also, in the front pages of the planner is a section for goal setting. They removed some of the goal setting pages in the 2016 planner, but I read that their 2017 version (the one I’m giving away) will have a pretty comprehensive goal setting section in the front.
Here are some other features of the Flagship Day Designer which is also on their website:
Weight: 2 lbs. (It’s a hefty planner, so if you’re looking for something small. This one isn’t it.)
- 12 Months of Dated Pages from January through December 2017
- 90 GSM White Paper
- Updated Goal Setting Worksheets
- Daily Planning Pages with Scheduling from 5am to 9pm
- Daily Inspirational Quotes
- Today, To-Do, Dinner, Gratitude, Top 3 To-Do Prompts, Notes and more!
- Combined Weekend Pages with Overview of Upcoming Week
- Gold Foil Monthly Tabs
- Two-Page Monthly Views with a Monday Start Day for Each Week
- Two-Page Yearly View with a Monday Start Day for Each Week
- Daily Pages and Monthly Spreads Marked with U.S. holidays
- Tear-Out Pages in the Front and Back of Book to Protect Inside Pages
- Printed Grey Text on Inside Pages to Avoid Stark Contrast
- Durable Cover in our Signature Black Stripe (wipe clean with soft cloth)
- Protective Gold Corners
- Sophisticated Gold Wire-O Binding
- Inside Front Cover Pocket with Mint Cover Liner
So there ya go. I am holding this giveaway until November 30th. And you’ll have the option for multiple entries (one per day!) Here is the entry form below. The winner will be announced on December 1st. Good luck!